Shame by the Slice Shame by the Slice

Ok, I guess...

I mean don't get me wrong your animation is good, the characters look pretty good while talking, but overall the movie was nothing but average crap.

Pros:
1. As stated the animation was good.
2. The loading screen was cool.
3. The Hispanic guy was kinda funny.

Cons.
1. This is my biggest gripe the dialog seemed forced, I assume you did all the voice work because when ever one character talked to another there were long pauses and you could tell the different audio files were being played.
2. The characters were kind of stupid, and I found myself not being able to relate to them.
3. The floating manager was too off the wall, to quote Gary Marshall "For something to be funny it has to be based in reality."
4. It seemed to me like the characters had no relationships with each other, like it was the first time they had met.
5. The way it ended, I mean a cliffhanger is ok but you cut off before the guy could even finish the last word he was saying.

Hopefully the next episode will improve on this one. I will continue to watch at least for a couple more episodes, because I see a lot of potential in this seris.

BaconMask responds:

I do appreciate the critique, but I have to disagree. I don't think that it's at all average crap.

I ran into some techincal issues with the voices clipping at the end. It's happened to me before with other toons and I can't find a way around it. Hopefully it won't plauge the next part.

I'm editing up the next part right now, and I'm cutting out some dialouge (dialogue?) slack, so it should flow a little smoother.

Well, I guess not everyone's going to like it, and that's ok. I do hope you give the second half a chance. I think you may like it! I hope, anyway. Thanks a ton for your honesty! It does help.

Fitter_Happier Fitter_Happier

A cool movie

This was pretty cool, it wasn't as creppy as i thought it could be (the song being extremely creepy). The only thing i found really wrond is that you spelled TIRES wrong. Besides that good job.

GP-studios responds:

Tyre is the correct spelling here in england m8, you kno, the four bits of rubber that you stick on your car ;)

Playstation 3 commerical Playstation 3 commerical

It was good but....

It was too short, and full of lies. The 360 is the best of all then the wii then the PS3 lol. But if it was longer i would have voted a 3/5 but since its not 1/5

Sin Angel pt1 Sin Angel pt1

This seems odd for a school project

I mean i have no idea what kind of school you go to but it doesn't matter this is a sweet movie.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

This was the....

Best flash movie on NG except for Salad Fingers

Food Pyramid Song Food Pyramid Song

it was alright

i do hate manson but i liked the way it looked so i voted 3/5

Bricks In the Wall- Pt 2 Bricks In the Wall- Pt 2

Great Music Video

This is one of the best music videos i have ever seen on newgrounds good job.